Home » Room Acoustics » Bass Traps
Bass Traps provide even bass response, plus improved bass
It also diffuses mid & high frequencies, plus is a mid-bass absorber - all
Corner Bass Trap
For Shipping Cost Please
Toll Free 866-243-1001 M-F 9 am-5 pm Central
Bass Trap simplifies the creation of natural-sounding professionally–accurate
bass in acoustic spaces.
The core of the Corner
Bass Trap is an innovative Diffusor, an improved version of those
used in classic studios since the 1930's. These have proved to minimize flat–surface reflection problems by broadly and evenly scattering sound energy.
Trap's Diffusor also acts as a diaphragmatic mid–bass absorber and includes a built–in mass–loaded vinyl (MLV) membrane low–bass trap. It solves the two biggest acoustical issues — diffusing mid–to–high frequencies and controlling low
bass frequencies. The Corner
Bass Trap is unique, offering two complete solutions for the price of one product.
Scroll to the Bottom of Page for Fabric Color Options
The advanced Corner Bass Trap — Simple, Accurate, Affordable Acoustics
After a century of acoustical research, it's widely agreed that rooms with the right balance of diffusion and absorption are far more natural-sounding and source-accurate than rooms without proper diffusion or with too much absorption. The system was created with a simple, accurate, and affordable way to achieve natural-sounding acoustics.
Corner Bass Trap
Corner Bass Trap
|Included at Right||$575 ea. plus Shipping|
Why The advanced Corner Bass Trap is Better:
- Does not exhibit phase–grating (quadratic–residue) diffusor artifacts – No phase or frequency distortion, no high–frequency limitations, and no internal edge diffraction
- Includes a limp-mass membrane bass trap to control low–bass room modes
- Acts as a diaphragmatic absorber in the mid–bass band
- Professionally attractive — with many fabric, color, and finish options
- 42" height allows vertical stacking and alternating vertical/horizontal orientation on walls and ceilings; alternating different widths avoids comb filtering artifacts
Why This System is better:
- The Diffusor reduces narrow reflections and frequency–dependent modes; eliminates parallel-surface flutter echoes; includes mass–loaded vinyl (MLV) membrane bass trap
- The Bass Trap Absorber evenly absorbs frequencies from 200–20,000 Hz
- The Advanced Corner Bass Trap reduces low–frequency corner room modes
- The Advanced Corner Bass Trap act as diaphragmatic low–to–mid frequency absorbers
- No fiberglass or foam — uses safe "green" absorbent lining (recycled cotton acoustical panels)
- Mounting cleats and hardware included for easy installation
Seating Riser Bass Trap Platform:
To build the perfect Seating Riser Bass Trap Platform, click here.
Bass Trap Fabric Material Colors:
Note: Colors will vary from screen to screen, call us for actual fabric swatch samples for an exact color match - (866) 243-1001.
|Red Delicious||Onyx||Slate||Amber||Pumpkin||Pine Needle|
|Graphite||Sunshine||Coffee Bean||Geranium||Thistle||Green Apple|
|Wheat||Wedgewood||Baltic||Crystal Blue||Grey Mix||Medium Grey|
|Quartz||Aquamarine||Rose Quartz||Opal||Cherry Neutral||Apricot Neutral|
|Green Neutral||Vanilla Neutral||Blue Neutral||Black||Silver Neutral||Lavendar Neutral|
|Claret Accent||Cinnabar||Pumice||Amethyst||Buff||Blue Spruce|
|Bleu Papier||Bronze||Silver Papier||Blue Plum||Verte Papier||Deep Burgundy|
|Violet||Light Moss||Leaf||Lake||Stream||Desert Sand|
- Items on this page are custom made—there are no returns for refund or exchange.
- Normally, these products take 3 to 4 weeks to ship out. Contact us for specifics.